Vivica A Fox Invisible Part Swiss Lace Front Wig - LINA
COLOR SHOWN: FS4/30
Vivica A Fox Invisible Part Synthetic Swiss Lace Front Wig - LIN
- NATURAL BABY LACE FRONT
- NEW FUTURA FIBER
- WEEKENDER LOOK
- BLOGGER FAVORITE
- CAN FIT MULTIPLE FACE SHAPES
NEW FUTURA CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Swish gently with mild shampoo in cold or lukewarm water.
- Rinse thoroughly then lightly squeeze hair in cold water, making sure not to rub hair.
- After towel blot, shake out and drip dry. Do not comb when wet.After the hair is completely dry, comb into desired style using a wide-tooth comb or finger styling only.
- Starting at the bottom, gently comb the hair using a downward motion, using a wide-tooth comb or finger styling, gradually moving up until you have combed all the hair. Never begin combing at the top or middle. It will damage and tangle hair.
- Gently detangle hair with a wide tooth comb every morning and night.
- For curling, set your iron between 356° - 392°F. Do not go above 392°F, anything higher increases the chance of damaging the hair.
- Long hair products should be braided in a few sections for sleeping or swimming to prevent tangling of the hair.
- Don't sleep on wet hair. It will matte and tangle up.
- Don't spray or put heavy pomade on synthetic hair products. This will dull and matte the hair.