Signature Looks Synthetic Full Wig- GRACE
Signature Looks 100% HUMAN Natural Blend Full Wig
Each and every signature product is hand-made by a skilled, experienced craftsman, using only the finest Materials.
Such care and precision are used in order to ensure your satisfaction, which is of utmost importance to use
The impression of a signature hair piece can only be described uniquely superior.
- Use lace adhesive remover to thoroughly remove the adhesive and oils from the lace.
- Store your lace front wig on a wig stand or mannequin head or stuff with paper or towel to maintain its shape.
- Refrain from the use of heavy oils or pomades.
- To freshen up the wig, mist with water and shake out the curls.
WASHING YOUR WIG
- Do not totally immerse your wig into fiibers, care must be taken to avoid tangling or ruinning the curl pattern. Follow these instructions for best results.
- Apply your shampoo to your hands fist then run your fingers through the wig using a vertical motion pulling the shampoo out through the ends of the hair.
- Rinse the shampoo using a spray bottle or spray hose.
- Use a towel to blot out the excess water.
- Shake out the curls.
- Allow the wig to air dry on a wig stand or mannequin head.